A recent 2020 Clinical Laboratory Science Journal, publication of the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science, offers the following hemostasis-related articles, purchasable for $5 each:
- Nardi MA. Emicizumab and the clinical laboratory. DOI: https://doi.org/10.29074/ascls.119.002204
- Ketelson B. Molecular action of ADAMTS13 and transfusion therapies of thrombotic thrombocytopenia pupura. DOI: https://doi.org/10.29074/ascls.120.002287
- Ketelson B. An overview of the laboratory’s role in the diagnosis and treatment of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.DOI: https://doi.org/10.29074/ascls.120.002253
- Doig K, McQuiston S. Laboratory findings in hematology, clinical chemistry, and urinalysis for patients with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. DOI: https://doi.org/10.29074/ascls.120.002279.
- Smith L. Pathophysiology of thrombotic thrombocytopenia purpura. DOI: https://doi.org/10.29074/ascls.120.002261